College of Central London CCL | International Trade and Maritime Studies
The College of Central London (CCL) is a private College of further and higher education, established over 37 years ago. The offering an exclusive mix of courses in Accounting, Business and Management, Computing,International Trade and Shipping, Hospitality, Management, Secretarial Studies and English as a Foreign language. Lecturers are selected for their qualifications and practical experience to enable the college to offer good quality, classroom-based education. CCL has a high success rate amongst those who complete a given course. Classes are small enough to enable teachers to related to students as individuals and large enough to create a vibrant atmosphere.
As a private college CCL is able to control the fee structure and it has always been the goal to offer students quality education at affordable fees and value for money.
Students come from all over the world as well as from the UK. Overseas students make up the majority of the student fraternity, adding to a rich and diverse student community, representing some 65 different countries. The college is located just north of the financial hub of the City of London between Old Street and Liverpool Street stations.
Facilities at the college include areas where students can study or relax during their spare time and a cafeteria where hot and cold meals, snacks and soft drinks are served. Students have access to a computerised library using CD ROM technology. This system contains many of the latest educational CD titles and every copy of the Times and Sunday Times newspapers since 1990. Lending-library facilities are also available and students may borrow books to study at home.
Shipping & Maritime Programmes
|The College of Central London has been running shipping courses for over 30 years. Lecturers are highly qualified and have related industry experience. Over the last 30 years they have seen many students take their courses in International Trade and Maritime Management. Many of whom are now working in various aspects of International Trade and the Maritime industry. Many of whom have continued on to study graduate degrees in related subjects.|
- Established in 1968
- Accredited by British Accreditation Council (BAC) and a Tier 4 trusted education provider
- Courses conducted by experienced lecturers with industry experience
- Small class size
- Affordable fees
- Overseas students make up the majority of the student fraternity, adding to a rich and diverse student community, representing some 65 different countries
- Committed to providing a working environment in which students are able to realise their full potential irrespective of their gender, race, or disability
- Campus is conveniently based just north of the financial hub of the City of London between Old Street and Liverpool Street stations
- Excellent campus facilities
- Guided tours to special places of interest
- Professional Diploma in International Trade (BTEC Level 4 - Edexcel) - 24 weeks
- Professional Certificate in Maritime Management (BTEC Level 5 - Edexcel) - 12 weeks
- International Diploma in International Trade and Maritime Studies (BTEC Level 5 - This course is a combination of Professional Diploma in International Trade and Professional Certificate in Maritime Management - students who successfully complete the above 2 courses will be awarded the international diploma )
- Continuous assessment by course work, assignments (both written and oral) and projects
- Professional Diploma in International Trade - Students must have a good knowledge of the English Language (IELTS 4.5). No other formal qualifications are required.
- Professional Certificate in Maritime Management - The Diploma in International Trade OR Mature students with maritime experience.
- International Diploma in International Trade and Maritime Studies - Students must have a good knowledge of the English Language (IELTS 4.5). No other formal qualifications are required.
|application_COCL_Maritime.pdf||Apply Now!||471 Kb|
- Our Network
- Career Opportunities
- Contact us
Lloyds of London
Lloyds of London Building