Professional Diploma in International Trade | College of Central London CCL
- Professional Diploma in International Trade is specially designed for students from overseas who wish to learn how international trade operates, and how increased exports can help to increase the prosperity of their own countries. The course will also outline clearly how imports and exports may be handled in a practical way. This course is also the first part in the two part series of courses at College of Central London (CCL) leading to the International Diploma in International Trade and Maritime Studies.
- Duration: 24 weeks (September - March)
- Entry requirements: Students must have a good knowledge of the English Language (IELTS 4.5). No other formal qualifications are required.
- Fees: excluding BTEC (Fees subject to change)
- Progression Route: Students from this course can progress onto Professional Certificate in Maritime Management BTEC Level 5
|Success in this course will enable students to obtain a Professional Diploma in International Trade BTEC Level 4 issued by Edexcel. In addition, College Diplomas will be awarded to successful students, showing the subjects taken, and the degree of achievment attained - Pass, Merit or Distinction.
Assessment: Continuous assessment by course work, assignments (both written and oral) and projects
- The Trading Environment
- Finance of International Trade
- International Marketing
- International Logistics
- International Business
|application_COCL_Maritime.pdf||Apply Now!||471 Kb|
- Our Network
- Career Opportunities
- Contact us
Lloyds of London
Lloyds of London Building