Bachelor of Commerce (Logistics and Supply Chain Management) (Part Time) | Singapore Institute of Materials Management SIMM
- Objectives: The course is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills of supply chain management in today’s global society.
- Who Should Attend: It is suitable for students who are interested in pursuing a career in supply chain management or in logistics related areas like transportation, physical distribution, warehousing, materials and inventory management, purchasing, manufacturing, retailing and information linkages for industries.
- Duration: 12 months
- Award: Bachelor of Commerce (Logistics & Supply Chain Management) awarded by Curtin University of Technology, Australia.
- Entry requirements: Applicants should possess a SIMM Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Graduate Diploma in Logistics or Supply Chain related equivalent course. Applicants with other qualifications deemed to be acceptable may be considered by admission committee.
- Fees: SGD 20000
- Supply Chain Information Management
- Quantitative Modelling
- Strategic Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- Business Capstone
- Communications in Business
- Operations & Materials Management
- Project Management
- Business Communication
- Accounting & Finance
- Business Statistics
- Business Law
- E-Commerce Management
- Principles of Logistics Management
- Management Project
- Marketing Management
- Six Sigma
- Warehouse Management
- International Strategic Supply Management
- International Procurement Management
- Physical Distribution Management
- Manufacturing Resource Planning II
Additional fundamental/bridging subjects required to be taken by students who do not meet the direct entry criteria for the Bachelors program
- Our Network
- Career Opportunities
- Contact us